Our Services

Our experience of successfully working on scores of land claims in KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga and the North West Province has enabled us to understand the overall requirements of ensuring successful claims, while working with the unique details and specifics of different claims.

Lobbying & Advocacy

Organising & Networking

Advice

Research

Mapping

Deeds Search

Legal Advice

Archive Search

Property History

Document Management

Project Planning

Post Settlement Support

Experienced

We have worked on scores of diverse claims across the country

Thorough

We explore all the necessary elements required by the Restitution Act for successful claim​

Successful

We have a 92% success rate on all claims we have worked on. The other (8%) claims did not qualify within the narrow existing laws.

Creative

Using a combination of all elements, we have been able to create new arguments for claims success

Close Menu